Public API Engineer
We are looking for an API Architect/Engineer to help us build Public/Open API languages using Microsoft Technology Stack. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to lead a team of API Programmers and Documentation Writers to implement our API project. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain our API project(s).
- Lead a team of API Programmers and Documentation Writers in implementing our Public API project
- Provide key stakeholders with definitive steps involved in developing a public API project
- Develop a milestone driven roadmap for the project
- Collaborate with our offshore based team on a daily basis to ensure project progression and success
- Work extensively with our onsite team on project scope/guidelines for the project
- Design and develop RESTful API's using .NET Web API
- Implement the following:
- Public API project using OAUTH 2.0 / Web API
- Developer portal
- Marketplace / app store
- Open API Specifications (OAS) / Swagger documentation
- Microsoft .NET Web API Technology Stack
- Must have experience building public APIs.
- Minimum 1-5 years full stack experience in developing web based applications utilizing RESTful API's, preferably Microsoft
- Experience in implementing at least one public API project using OAUTH / Web API / Open API specifications
- Successful experience in implementing a marketplace /app store
- Deep understanding and experience with Open API Specifications
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to accommodate a non-traditional work schedule on occasion or as business dictates
- Compensation dependent on experience.